What you get
Without a CSA, purchases made at the farm are $2.20 per unit, and $2.50 per unit for orders that are shipped or made at other locations (like farmers markets).
With a CSA, purchases made at the farm are $1.80 per unit, and $2.10 per unit for orders that are shipped or made at other locations.
CSA discount is 15% across all CSA levels.
Fresh Crops are sold either by per lb or head/bunch:
- Leafy greens- e.g. kale, chard, lettuce, mustard greens, arugula. per bunch/head
- Root crops- e.g. beets, turnips, radish. per lb
- Fruit crops- e.g. tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, squash. per lb
- Herbs- e.g. sage, thyme, oregano, arugula. per bunch
- Field fruit (e.g. watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pumpkin) are sold per lb
- Dried Crops (e.g. herbs, beans, hot peppers, sunflower seeds) are sold per oz